Slow WordPress sites have higher bounce rates and fewer conversions.
We’re continually improving the Perform plugin to help you optimize the performance of your WordPress site. We try out a variety of performance hacks during our research so you don’t have to.
Check out the latest features supported:
- Disable Emojis
- Disable Embeds
- Remove Query Strings
- Disable XML-RPC
- Remove jQuery Migrate
- Hide WP Version
- Remove wlwmanifest link
- Remove RSD link
- Remove Shortlink
- Disable RSS feeds
- Disable RSS feed links
- Disable WooCommerce default assets
- Disable WooCommerce Widgets
- Disable WooCommerce status meta box
- Disable WooCommerce Cart Fragmentation
- Remove Dashicons
- Assets Manager
- Navigation Menu Cache
- CDN Rewrite
- Disable Password Strength Meter
- Disable WordPress Heartbeat API
- Change Heartbeat API frequency
- Disable REST API
- Disable REST API links
- Change Autosave Intervals
- DNS Prefetching
- Multisite Support
- SSL Manager
- Disable Self Pingbacks
We have tried to place easy to use settings panel to ensure that everyone can easily choose the desired options to optimize their WordPress site. There is also a handy tooltip next to each one that links to our documentation. This way you can learn more about what it does and why you might want to disable it or leave it enabled.
The Perform plugin has an awesome feature called Assets Manager. This allows you to disable scripts on a per post/page basis. This is very powerful and can drastically increase the speed on your WordPress sites.
A few examples of what this can be used for:
- The popular Contact Form 7 plugin loads assets (i.e. JS & CSS) on every page and post. You can easily disable it everywhere with one click and only enable it on your contact page.
- Social media sharing plugins should only be loaded on your posts. You can easily disable assets related to your social media sharing plugins everywhere and load only on post types, or even custom post types.
All scripts are grouped by their respective plugin and theme so you can easily see which scripts are being used by which plugin or theme.
We love WordPress. We use this plugin in all of our WordPress sites to improve loading speed. We are committed to making it better and helping you speed up your WordPress site!
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact us anytime.